View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Worries about my sexual life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post

1) Your gf circle of friends are guai kias and innocent those boring zhabors who always talk about eating at where, travel at where and drama and those boring lifestyle things with no special interest. They have never upgraded their sex skills or try to read up on sex

2) Because of number one your gf is very particular about how people or friends view her and she don't know who she can ask to discuss about sex when she received your request.
She also may be feeling ashame about becoming good in sex because she is not married yet. She don't want to be labelled by her friends when she try to discuss the topic since no girl in the group broach the topic of sex

4) Your gf does not have the sex skills. You have not opened her sealed thirst for sex. Means she has not had a sex so mindblowing that she wants to have more sex. Usually girls are good at sex because they have fucked guy who made her orgasm then the girl will start to have interest in sex.

To answer your question on no meaning to live after work right, many people guys and girls are the same like you. The work took too much focus from them to have fun after work. After work still think about work to better prepare for next day work. Really the work these days screw up life.
Totally concur on what you mentioned 1, 2, 4. Least from my experience, these women usually from the JC route. Effing can fall asleep and bored to death, including the sex. Might else well, I go to the morgue and help myself over there. Esp pt 2, their life only revolves around these things. Most cannot cook, some dont even know how to iron their own shirts!

You also forgot to mention, must accompany them go shopping. Knn, waiting rm outside waiting for hours. If they ask you how's the clothing. If you said along the lines like not nice in anyway. Knn, get offended.

Basically, as this goes on for years. One eventually becomes henpecked. In short, if a couple has nothing common in hobbies/interest to begin with. It's just a waste of time to begin with. The sex can only bind your intimacy/romance in the relationship for so long.

In fact, I can tell that many husbands/wives look so lonely but not alone. I rather be the latter. Of course, one must find some purpose to occupy themselves.

Any man reading this. If you don't want to have legitimate children, don't get married in the 1st place. Modern marriage don't really benefit men these days. Of coz, if you can find a woman who clicks with you and share same interests. That's the BEST. Just don't go rushing to sign the dotted within the 1st 2 years. You may regret later on.