View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good morning!
My new post on the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAconnection View Post
Yes! The power of walk away is damn power ! Out of 10 women I walk away 3 came back and wanted me.
Bro AAconnection,

You're on the right track!

If you're willing to walk away from a gal/woman you like very much, it means a lot of things. It tells the world that you're the MAN w/ awesome emotional mastery, of course you're the Prize, and that you're secure, confident, self-assured, very comfortable in your own skin n you hv the abundance mindset.

Conversely, if you hv the slightest fear of losing a gal, whoever she is, you hv just become very repulsive to her...how can she depend on you for protection of her n her offspring if you are afraid of her and/or her actions??? You're NOT a man!! Think about this for a moment. Baffling to most clueless men n it may all start in her subconscious mind. A recent example of a clueless man? Johnny Depp of course.

If a gal rejects u and you remain very calm and as cool as cucumber, and then you just smile n walk away. I bet she will regret it n, after a period of time, she will chase u!! It may take days to many months. It has happened to me many times. I hv one gal who did that after 8 months of no contact!

Cheers!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAdam View Post
Seems like it is a game of Art of War ya....
What a tiring game. Hahahah
Bro AAdam,

You're half right. No, its not a game. Yes, it's war.

It's about a man's happiness n contentment and the survival of his genes. It's what life is all about.

Pls read Sperm Wars.

Life can be tiring n full of sufferings, especially if you hv a scarcity mindset. Scarcity of money n pussies. If you change it to an abundance mindset, you will hv everything you ever want. But don't be too greedy, yeah. Must do everything in moderation.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.