View Single Post
Old 31-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good morning!

From my other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Korean gals are very similar to China Gals .....
Be weary of them .
Hi bro demonhunter,

You're right!

Actually the relationship and sexual behaviour of all gals are basically similar, in their S mind, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, nationality and creed. It's in their genes.

The two sexes play a complementary n coupling role in the survival n propagation of the species. Yin and Yang. Unfortunately, men n women often hv opposing n selfish needs, which often lead to conflicts n confrontation.

Men n women choose their coupling partner based on survival n replication (reproduction) value.

Here is a paragraph from "The Mystery Method."

"People are designed to select in favor of higher survival and replication value. When a woman observes two men, her circuitry will quickly assess the survival value and replication value of each man. She will then emotionally
perceive the result of this calculation. She will naturally be attracted to the man with the highest value. The healthiest man, the most intelligent man, the most socially-connected man, the most financially independent man, the most sexually pre — selected man — these sorts of traits will attract the woman because such a man provides survival and replication value to her, as well as to her offspring."

Become such a MAN who is coveted by all gals/women. Notice that among the highest value is "the healthiest man." Quit smoking, drinking NOW and slim down to ur ideal BMI n be physically very fit. A MAN can easily father a child until his mid 80s.

In a recent post I hv given my own opinion on female attraction:

These principles are applicable to all heterosexual women.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I also wrote that his attractiveness would be greatly diminished if he is infertile. Sorry, must wait for next life.

As for what type of gals attract men, I will not elaborate. Suffice to say that we men are much more visual... and that we r generally attracted to those who appear to hv good genes n to be very fertile. And most of us want to up them asap, to spread our genes widely, because we could never be sure if a child is ours, until 20 years ago.

Many bros may want to question me re dominant power, etc. Let us discuss n debate this most fascinating topic.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.