View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Why is it that so many of you enjoy having sex with married women? Is it because you want things that aren't yours, or is it to satisfy a sense of dominance? My university classmate is repulsive. He simply enjoys pursuing things that are not his. He's filthy and obese, but he's incredibly wealthy.
The classmate of yours ain't repulsive, other than money, he got nothing and no one to call his own, hence, at best can only use money to get some paid sex and thrill.