Old 24-03-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Genesis Spa KL

Arrived at HSBC building, spotted and approached by the famous Indian man wearing security tee. Tell me genesis shifted no longer operating here. Heard about his scams before but continue to be led on. He bring me to another hotel around 5-10mins walk away, saying genesis moved to here at 10-storey. I ask alot stupid questions along the way and he lied to me through, say COVID all changed le blah blah blah. Went to the hotel and he press M2 at lift. I asked eh not lvl 10 meh? He say this M2 is lvl 10, wtf lol. Behold it's another discreet place providing services with 2 okt at the door. Bring me around the rooms where different girls will open and let me view first before choosing. Honestly there are some really not bad looking with figure, but was quoted 350rm and I believe some of it goes to the indian fella. I say I not interested in any of them as I want to try genesis. On the way out the Indian man demands 20rm from me, to prevent any quarrel or wad I just hand him 15rm. He take taxi back to same place and continue scam ppl. I ownself walk back to HSBC building and the real security guard ask me is it go spa? I say yes and he say lvl 10. Went inside and seated down with another 2 guys inside. The girls paraded out quite fast. 2 Koreans, 1 local Chinese, 2 Bangla and some Indo. Chose a busty Korean at 360rm and led me to a room. The bed is round in the middle of the room and surrounded by mirrors. Normal wash and off to bed. She got amazing tits with pinkish nipple, let me suck the hell out of it. FJ was good and she scream and moan alot, released in no time. Afterwards straight to shower and back to the lobby. Really F and go only. Up my points if u find it helpful, thanks