View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Bro, can share Tutu contact? Really missing her. TIA
To protect playground,guess you just have to wait till her ad is up. But for regulars we all should have seen her moments “可预约咯”

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Beckham84 View Post
Anyone has Xuan Xuan Wechat?

Didn't add her the previous times. Visited > 5 times (probably my most frequent RTM since 2012)

I texted her since ytd to arrange a slot, but no response...
If you are her regular should have added her onto WeChat. If not like what one bro mentioned U just have to keep trying with SMS.

She came by WeChat to say hi to me. Probably did it for all her regulars to announce her return. nice of her.

Busy period for some of us to revisit the returnees for old time sake while keeping up with our regulars in rotation list. ration our ammo bros!