View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5652 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
What happened if they ask for your friends name n contact?

Why on hell they should ask such a question on your private life?
The most normal thing one may do when visiting Batam is to enjoy nightlife, food, relax and meet friends. I cannot imagine any activity which is more regular and normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Will this answer work?
I think you (I say "you", but I don't think you really think all that, you are just posing the case) are so much over-planning and over-excusing yourself, that you are doing the best possible to look guilty of something.
If I were a Custom Officer and I face someone so scared and nervous (I imagine from your questions above) for sure I would investigate in depth what is the reason of all that. Drug smuggling? Money laundering? Escaping from Singapore because sought for murder?

Honestly, if someone has the feeling of doing something culpable and shameful just for passing the border, there is something wrong with the approach to Batam. He better stays at home reading SB to imagine how adventurous is the Frontier down there....

Last edited by Black Page; 26-08-2016 at 07:46 PM.