Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Part 2.. was rambling too much. Hope this is ok

Wanted to go so DM and there was no lack of it. A lot of shops with ladies dressed sexily blocked my way and asked for massage. Decided on one for 400thb and had a pretty lousy massage with a little teasing. Near the end asked if wanted special. As I was quite horny alr I negotiated 1k and then she ask me if want to bang bang or bj. I only wanted hj so settled on that. We were covered by curtains only so was whispering and not much mood.

Problem was during massage I was thinking of the agogo bar girl too much and decided to go back next day.

Day 2

Went back and one of the ladies recognized me at the entrance and pulled me in. Took the same corner seat and the same ladies came over. This time I was more prepared to spend so bought a few more LD and they encouraged me to buy the ferris wheel (12 LD at 3k) once it came over other ladies started to come and drink too.

Paid most of my attention on the same girl and talked with her. She kept telling me she was horny and wanted to have sex but I wasn't looking for that so didn't consider paying barfine. But through the night kept grinding and lap dancing, and touching. Even kiss and quick lick cb. At the end when I had to go I kept apologizing since not bringing her back and she knew how to play my heart and would pout and sulk.

Oh and I had not enough cash so I asked if could use the new promptpay feature on dbs and they accepted it. Worked quite easily once you figured it out. However the girls also figured it out and kept encouraging me to buy more drinks.

Total damage on 2nd night almost 9k thb with 2 ferris wheels. But very happy la for my first and probably last experience. Even today keep thinking back and wishing for more. But I mental block so I didn't ask for contact.