View Single Post
Old 22-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 12
flowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of lightflowbow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how to make my FB fall for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengohchien View Post
Hi everyone. Thanks for the replies again.

Flowbow

i agree completely with what you've said, but it hurts.
any niceness he shows to you has nothing to do with love and everything to do with lust
Yes. so true. whatever he says or does, somehow i keep reminding myself that he may just be lying or doing something just to gain favour for more sex. (because we don't really have sex that frequently).

ColourBlindx2
Sorry to hear you've been through so much pain. i hope you've moved on completely.

--------

Against my more rational self, i met up with him again today and we had sex.
I don't quite know how to describe my emotions. Strangely, i think i am ok.
Well.... the good sex could be a factor. satiated naybe.

it's almost 3.30am and i'm a bit brain dead.
and i have 12 hours to think about whether to repeat it tomorrow.
Of course it hurts. There's bound to be pain because the relationship is no longer purely based on lust... On your end, that is. Now that there are feelings involved, it's gonna be a lot harder for you.

I'll tell you... I think you will go ahead with this despite the warning signs ahead, despite the advice you are getting here (most of which are asking you to get out before it's too late). And we are not in any position to tell you to stop going ahead. But please protect yourself, please protect your heart. You can love him, but don't expect the same from him. Because you're just gonna end up disappointed and heartbroken, and by that time you might even lose him as an FB.

Please make a wise decision based on what you think you can handle. If you think the emotions will get too overwhelming in time to come, you probably will not be able to handle it well and things will very likely go out of hand. I'm sure you don't want that to happen; it's gonna be an ugly scenario and it will be more difficult to tackle the problem then. No matter what, just don't regret whichever decision you make. I'm sure you know what's best for yourself.