View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
Understood, with my colleagues thats why, i wouldnt mind travelling a bit though
Then just get a taxi to get you to Utama Hotel/Pagoda Hotel or Biz Hotel. Better still, the above 3 mentioned hotel is actually in one area. Simply ask your taxi driver to drive one round in Utama hotel, you see 90% of almost "everything".

Depending on what you need, if need booking girls for overnight, go booking joint. If need massage, go Massage. Your choice are many there.

You can even ask you driver come pick you up at later time at same place too (if you are using grab/maxim/gojek).

Just note down the driver's hp number will do (car number too). Don't have a indo number? Fret not. Ask you massage girl or the cashier counter call for you (your driver's number).

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakboy View Post
any suggestions or private contact?
I don't have contacts to share, bro. So very sorry...

I share mainly basics.

Give you contact also no use. Most indonesian girls service were quite inconsistent. My meat could be your poison. Nothing is really SOP in Batam.

Worst case scenario, simply call Hallo Kitty.

And bro, share with you one more thing in this thread, avoid quoting a whole long post (especially my post)...it gets deleted very soon. Hurry and go take away some paragraphs of the post above (the quoted portion).

I, thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info