View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5631 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I have a question for Singaporeans.
Imagine I arrive to Harbour Front and I am in the hurry to go to Changi. By MRT I need something more than 1 hour.
Where is the place I should go to pick a taxi?

I am used to think that grabbing a taxi in Singapore is easy, but not always.
Last year, I made the mistake of deciding to take a taxi instead of the MRT, I followed signs through Harbour Front, and I had to wait some 45 mins at a taxi stand, where taxi were coming rarely and most of the times prebooked by some phone app.
I did not miss my flight just because a nice guy let me take a taxi before him.

He said everyone calls taxi with the phone app, but if I don't have the app, wifi connection, etc., then what?
I did not understand if it was a bad day of congestion, or is it normal that at the taxi stand of Harbour Front the waiting time is so long.

Any advice, please? Thanks.