View Single Post
Old 27-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
G2 has fiery character. I took her once few months ago. It was my 3rd visit to that house and I had taken G15 & G18 during my earlier visits. Actually I wanted to rtf either G15 or G18 that day but both were working and I had to wait. Then I saw G2 come out from room after finish with customer so I told OKT I will take her instead. As I was smoking I told them to let me finish my cigarette first. Just then G18 came out from room and the OKT told G18 that I was waiting for her and am her next customer. G2 flared up upon hearing that and let go vulgarities at the OKT. Both of them have fierce argument and shouting match.

In the end I went with G2 instead of G18. Never rtf her again after that.
G2 is okay one lah..... it is just that she cannot tahan the OKT oredi so happen to burst out that day. In fact many of the other girls oso cannot tahan that OKT..... I think even customers damn dulan him oso.

Those who patronize this house would know which OKT I'm talking about. There are 2 OKTs and the other guy is very nice and this kuailan one which everyone hates.