Old 14-03-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tidehunter123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why do you all cheat?

This is a good outlet for me to voice out too I guess. Me and my gf were both virgins when we got tgt and were each other's first serial partner. But upon trying sex and having it regularly, curiosity got the better of me as I started wondering how see would be like with other women.
I guess it also stems from the fact that I've always been very morally upright and abstained from doing things like being a fuckboy, going clubbing or visiting brothels/MLs. Having sex for the first time was like opening Pandora box for me. Now I wanted to try it all and as much of it as I could.
So I came onto this site and visited some of the working ladies on here and enjoyed the experience of having sex to another woman without any obligation to love her for it. It felt primal and perfectly correct to me.
Eventually guilt overcame me and I havent strayed since, its been over 2 years since I last touched another woman besides my partner. I'm still curious about the scene but cheating on my partner just for my own satisfaction, felt incredibly selfish and unfair to do to the most selfless person in my life.
But that's just me.
Happy hunting guys, may the odds be forever in your favour!