View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Have stayed in shanghai for couple of years prior to covid. When i was still new and don't know much i will go to their 会所 (high class sauna with membership fee) where you paid about 10k rmb to topup your account. This is for massage and fj depends on your members tier. Which means you will need to be more than just basic member to enjoy the "better" services. Is it worth it? I will say yes if you are new and don't know where to source, and if you want to enjoy good massage and sauna.

As i explore more i started to find and unearthed those independent fl who are known as 楼凤 (like those fl in sg who stayed in apartment/condo/hotel). They have this wechat group which the fl will post like "morning", "new here", "i am free" or some will post photo with their price Nd services. Then you can add their wechat or qqand enquire their price and location. Their price range from 400-1000 rmb. And the quality i would say is about 6-8/10 but services are good 8/10. Even if their location is far, shanghai excellent transport make it up as it is so convenient to navigate. I stayed in changning and minhang but will go to jingan, pudong, putuo, hongkou if i like what i see.

Now that i am stuck in sg for 3 years some of the fl will still ask me when i am coming back from sg. Really miss this 楼凤, better quality than sg and better services too.

Last edited by leuor; 10-10-2022 at 12:46 PM.