View Single Post
Old 17-07-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Maybe anyone can cfm if PT opens today or close?

My regular told me, now they no longer rest one month in every 6 months of work.

New rule is rest one month in every 2 months of work.
I dropped by @ 2pm today... they are open but only 3 WLs working as 1 took rest day.
Anyway no need to worry about being swamped by FTs as the uncle manning the TT scan is also control the number of persons entering the house. He only allow max of 3 guys to wait outside each WL's room and the rest have to wait outside at the backlane.
While I waiting outside Sally's room... one of the guy was smoking and the OKT came out from his room to tell that bugger off and told him to go outside if he insist on smoking.

I did some tcss with the OKT and found out he had submitted the applications of 10 WLs to work in his house..... but AV only approved 4 of them. The rest were put on KIV until further notice. So I believe there will have more WLs returning to work if this trial period with these 4 WLs is successful.

As for whether any of the other houses will reopen.... the OKT also does not know. As he is the owner of this house he has no problem restarting again whereas for the other houses.... it will depend on whether their OKT is able to find a landlord willing to lease the house to them. During the Covid period many houses changed hands and not sure if the new owners want their property to be used as a brothel.