View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Im in a long term relationship with my current gf of nearly 4 years. However, she's raised to be conservative and will only have sex after marriage. We only went as far as kissing and never engaged in anything sexual (bj or hj) in our four years together. Although I find it difficult to control my sexual urges but i never visited MLs of FLs (fear of diseases)

Then i met an old malay friend who became my first fb about a year ago, and got to know her chinese friend in the process. At first, it felt like I'm cheating on my gf but i convinced myself that i wasn't as i had no feelings for them. We were only using each other's bodies to satisfy our sexual urges with no emotions and both my fbs understood the situation. Don't get me wrong, i loved my gf and still do with our relationship going strong, but since she can't satisfy my desires, this arrangement was necessary for me.

I guess having a girlfriend and an fb at the same time is based on personal conscience. I also prefer having long term fbs as the risk of diseases are lower and we get to experiment more without feeling embarrassed. Plus get to enjoy fucking without condom as they are both on the pill
bro, you have my envy.

2fbs 1 Malay 1 Chinese who are on pill and you get hot sex from both of them? you are living the dream....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment