Old 27-09-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrbigsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trying to get over an ML

Fl, hookers, prostitutes, or 1-hour ladies are in the business of selling a pussy. A cunt for rent. Similar to renting a car. By all means, this is not a misogynistic analogy, but for brevity and simplicity. The way to approach this rental business is to think like a consumer, not a lover. The goal of most FL is to channel the customer's money into their pocket by getting them off in the fastest manner. I.e stroking dicks as fast they can. The faster a person cum, the faster the job is done. It's not a date. It's not a romantic rendezvous. It's not a Disney love story. It is a business. Seeing one man a day can give a girl butterflies. Imagine seeing 10 every day like clockwork. Sex becomes a day job rather than a romantic or exciting event. Imagine you hate your job after 8 hours, but her job is to have sex.

There are extremely rare cases when an FL falls in love with her clients. However, outliers do not require you to pay for rent and sex. Think about someone you want to fuck, do you need them to pay? You just fuck. Likewise, for girls that like you a lot, you don't need to pay much. Of course, different people share different experiences.

A man's mind is his most precious asset. The different scenarios we vividly paint in our minds are mostly exaggerated and sometimes not based on facts. If you are thinking about romantic or happily ever after scenarios, that is your brain fucking with you. The key lies in awareness and developing a sense of acceptance rather than repression or hurting yourself. Easier said than done.

The deeper problem you may be facing is loneliness or mild depression which I don't think so. Loneliness can only be fixed if you accept that you come to this world alone and die alone. And it's okay to be alone as it's nothing weird to be enjoying your own solitude. In fact, being alone is way better than being in a toxic relationship.

Anyway, for any FL that you might want to visit in the future, try to not believe anything easily. Treat it like a 1.5 -hour movie experience. Seeing Robert Downey Jr on a big screen is cool, but I won't believe that he can fly in an iron suit in real life.

Take care.