View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

~ My wife and I don’t have a complex history. We met again after many years, some time during the pandemic. I asked her out, a few dates later, we got really drunk at my place, fucked. She woke up in tears, revealing to me it was her first time, I was rather shocked as she was already in her mid 30’s. I thought she was going to cry but she became very needy for me. We fucked a lot, she was sweet, marry-able age for both of us, and then here we were. Married. A part of me still isn’t sure what happened exactly in this whole blurry life process.

Our Wedding, that Night.

I kissed my wife the way I knew she likes. Even though we’ve not dated for years, we literally fucked so much especially after she moved in with me, during the pandemic. My wife was really a husband pleaser (before the marriage), she’s not SUPER horny per se, but whatever I request, whatever I fancy her to wear or do, she’d wear or do it. She made some sound, and she was awake, started kissing me back. My fingers went into her pussy already, she was wet. That’s how easy she is. It seems, whatever anger she felt towards me earlier was now gone, or perhaps, she was just too tired. I drag her body to the edge of the bed and spread her legs. It was SICK. I was staring at my SIL’s face. Although it was dark, I was pretty sure she wasn’t asleep fully.

wife : mmmm. not here.

She was right. I lifted her up, my towel dropped. I carried her out to the living area and put her on the single sofa, the one that allows me to look to the left and see SIL’s body on the bed under the sheets. I put my wife down and some pillows to support her waist, lifted her like a turkey and penetrated her. wife started to moan, complaining that I was too fast. I was about to get down on my knees to lick her before she asked me to take her phone from the nightstand beside her. She had this thing, I never asked much, perhaps she enjoyed making a journal of all our fucks. It was a turn on for the both of us as well. I went back into the room, SIL had already turned, she was now facing the toilet, away from me. I took wife’s phone, looked a while at SIL’s back. A part of me still felt so guilty over what I did to her. I got on the bed and covered the blanket fully over her back. It was met with an immediate arm swing to move the blanket down her shoulder..

me : argh. whatever.

I went back to my wife, it was good. The rage SIL gave me, GOOD! I handed wife her phone, spread her legs again. Her panties were already off on her own, her camisole lifted. I penetrated her and started to fuck her hard and fast. I was glad that I didn’t close the bedroom door ON PURPOSE. Yes! I was staring at SIL who was lying, not facing us, but I could roughly see her face. I regret not leaving the light in the wardrobe area on, so I could see if she was watching us. I was SURE she was awake, or half asleep. Wife was moaning louder and louder that I felt the need to shut BOTH the living areas door, creating two layers of sound proofing from their parent(s)’ room. I rammed wife so hard as she recorded with the flashlight on, my belly bumping in between her legs……. she even asked me to film when I doggied her. I had to try so hard not to cum……..

FUCK!

All I could do was to just stare into the room and look at my SIL, who still HAS NOT turned to face the other side.

Perhaps, she’s really knocked out.

After knocking my wife out from her orgasm, I put her in bed again gently. I was FUCKING EXHAUSTED, but I still wanted wife on the bed as gently as I could, so as not to wake my SIL out. I don’t know why, I felt like crying.

I REALLY DON”T KNOW WHY!

I felt so damn fucking guilty. After putting the blanket over my wife, I walked quietly over to SIL’s side, still fully naked. I had no motivation to do anything to her at all, other than to just put the blanket over her shoulder, careful not to touch her as well. I took short stare at her face….. then headed back to the sofa and just put on a part of shorts and collapsed in bed.. By the time I woke next morning, it was already almost noon. The backache was REAL. The towel that was thrown on me was covering my top body. I was rather upset that my wife didn’t wake me after finding her using her phone and smiling in our bedroom.

I looked around, SIL was gone. Maybe she was with their parent(s) but I was careful not to show how eager I was to know where she was. I got even more pissed off knowing that wife had already gone for breakfast without waking me. I walked into the toilet, ready to comb through SIL’s luggage, perhaps to even find those nipple tape stickies to keep as souvenirs.

FUCK!

Where was her luggage? Wait, she’s left??? I started to panic a little, but WHY???

Quickly brushed my teeth, started to run scenarios in my head and thought of ways on how to handle each scenario my SIL will throw at me. Wait, is that her voice??? She was calling out to my wife, who answered back and got off the bed, half jogged in her camisole out. They were leaving and wanted to say goodbye. FUCK! I realised I better hurry, almost ran topless out to join them, just to see my SIL and see what her reaction/situation with me is now. Her voice kept ringing in my head “wear your shirt la”. I quickly dug into my suit case and put my t-shirt on before rushing out to bid them goodbye. Sis was hugging her parent(s) and then SIL. My parent(s) in law hugged me as well, thanking me for the nice room. When I stepped towards my SIL to hug her as well, already mouthing out ‘thank you so much for everything last night’ (not planned, no pun intended), she took a step back, making it KNOWN to me, she was not interested in touching me at all. I was just glad my parent(s) in law were just talking to my wife. I backed off, gave SIL her safe space. Waited until they finally made the move, as I watched SIL struggle with two luggages, I grabbed their parent(s) one and led the way before SIL could resist. I didn’t have my slippers prepared, so I wore my black shoes instead, looking like an idiot, in shorts, t-shirt and black formal shoes. SIL didn’t bother at all, or entertain me when I tried to make their parent(s) laugh in the lift about how I look as well. As we walked to the taxi stand, I tried to make small talk to her.

me : Hey, thanks ok.

She completely ignored me and walked faster. I realise something, she was holding on to a plastic bag in addition to her luggage. Wait, I recognised that color, that GREY COLOR. It was the halter dress which she was wearing last night. She continued to ignore my 2 other attempts to ask her how she was or if we could talk. The cab was finally here, after putting their parent(s)’ luggage into the boot, I quickly grab hers and put it in, as she was busy helping her parent(s) in to the cab. I wanted to close the door for her after she got in. She was back in the same t-shirt and shorts, before she got on, she stuffed the plastic bag into my stomach with force.

SIL : BURN THESE.

me : huh?

SIL : DO NOT ever come near me ever again..

She immediately got in the cab, but before she shut the door, she came out again, grabbed the plastic bag from me and took the grey dress out, stuffed it into me and got back on in the cab and shut the door. I took a step back, still stunned and in shock. The cab drove off.

It was over. The drama.

Was it over? My marriage?

No. If SIL wanted to end my marriage, she’d already told wife by now, what I did.. I’m not even referring to the part where I kissed her and tried to fuck her. I’m not referring to the part where I was sucking so heavenly on her nipples. If wife found out, SIL will be equally at fault for not screaming for help and ending it immediately. The narrative was on my side, being drunk.

I saw else was in the plastic bag…..

I knew why she made a last minute change in decision to ONLY give me the dress to ‘burn’ in her words. She didn’t want me to be in possession of her bra and panties, the set which I had cummed and left my semen on……….. but SHE KNEW!

FUCK IT!

I wasn’t as scared as I had already planned for this scenario as I brushed my teeth earlier. DENY! She can’t possibly think of forcing me to go for a DNA test??? I headed back up, still feeling shitty, but yet.

YET…

I was sniffing her grey dress, where her breasts were last night. The dress was moist, she had already washed certain parts of it, perhaps the parts where my semen sprayed on her dress. The breasts area were still dry and I could still smell my saliva on them. I should GET rid of the dress, but the stupid version of me found a way to sneak it into my luggage and then into a plastic bag and stashed deep in my luggage. It did help that my wife was busy on her phone again, stupid social media addict.

After going for lunch, and then swimming and another fuck session with wife at the balcony secretly, I pretty much had the suite to myself after wife was knocked out. I rushed to the powder room to check and to clean up my semen deposit from last night. To my surprise, it was already cleaned up. It started to make sense, SIL was the one who got up and cleaned up, I could still see the amount of tissue used and a wet face towel! She was the one who threw the towel on me to cover up my penis in the middle of the night, probably after cleaning things up. I wonder if she realised that I had cummed on her stickies nipple tape as well, which I was confident of finding them as well. I kept observing my wife, especially after she answered calls. By evening, I was pretty sure, the SIL was not going to make some drama and scene out of this as long as I stuck to the rule she gave me, to never ever go near her ever again.

After spending more quality time with my wife, and after being away from SIS and those halter dresses, I started to think more clearly. The mistakes had already been made, I felt more balanced and I was beginning to feel that SIL wants to move on from that episode from then on. I wasn’t even sure if I’d be seeing her again anymore. We already hardly see each other at work……..

For the rest of the stay, and the rest of the Monday (we were on leave) back at my place, each time I fucked my wife, I saw lesser and lesser of SIL in her grey halter dress. It was beginning to feel more normal, like I was steered closer towards a normal married life. My wife was also wondering where all the sexual energy was coming from. It made her happy. I was happy.

I returned to work on Tuesday, with something in my car. It was SIL’s grey halter dress, I planned to keep it as a souvenir at work so my wife would never find it. I stayed in my office most of the day. Each time I took the lift or go to the toilet, my heart would be beating so fast…..

I was worried that I might bump into my BLACK FACE SIL……..

or was my heart still excited and hoping to bump into her?