Old 10-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New house -- L8 H43

I gave it a go a few weeks ago (19/11/14) even though I'd vowed never to return to this house after my last experience (http://sammythe.guru/showthread....=#post10177667). Before my standby girl went back to Thailand in August of last year, I used to be a regular here so I knew the OKTs pretty well.

Was surprised to see that the OKTs had changed and the line-up of girls totally different. Now, having seen your thread, I understand that it's under new management. I went with Koi #32 from Chiang Mai. She's a little shy but very friendly and willing to oblige with no complaints. Sex was really really good, but not quite GFE. I went back to her the very next day to see if I could push the GFE boundary a little more (it usually works the 2nd time), but it was just more of the same. Again, really great sex, but not quite GFE. On the way out, I noticed a couple of the other pretty gals that I'd like to try, though I wouldn't want to piss off #32 whom I'd been with twice now.

Here's the breakdown:

L08N43 Girl #32
CAT 50, Thai (late 20s)
Face: 7/10 Pretty face, if just a wee bit plasticky.
Body: 6.5/10 A little saggy here and there, but I like 'em that way.
Boobs: 6.5/10 Dig them saggy tits.
Pussy: 6/10 Bald. I like 'em on the hairy side, but if you like skin, then you may give her a 7 here.
Wash: 6.5/10 SOP
Massage: 6/10 SOP
CBJ: 6/10 SOP
FJ: 8/10 Readily obliging and got really into it, which is totally hot and the reason I came back.
Attitude: 7.5/10 Always smiling.
RTF: I did once. 3rd time a definite 'maybe' as the sex was so good, but probably won't happen for a while.

-The Boob

ps How's it going Bonkning?