View Single Post
Old 16-10-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 20
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Long time no post , just visited one chiobu today!

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/

Very new and green ML that came 10 days.

Located on G area. Convenient from the MRT. Just 5 mins walk away.

Parking also ok. Just beside the condo got one parking area.

Not sure going to change location soon.

But everytime she will definitely come down and pick u up. As the intercom was not working for her.

When she come down, saw her with oversized t shirt and jean. Inside is the black lace gown. First look buey pai. Got make up on. Very elegant type. Wore a Hermes slipper. Photo and face look 90% similar.
This kind of face always classy look. Got networking event always see one.

Massage is ok ok only. Don’t expect superb massage. I would say 5/10. Still got room of improvement.

Sensual I think still green but willing to learn! HN and got the voxy look. Hug here and there. Will try to please you. But with her look at the sensual. Is no horse run. Nipple very small and boobs soft and nice to touch. The face feature also very good! Model class.

Will definitely RTM.

Anyway this young lady got tattoo!
Nice MR... up you my points for today!