Old 25-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Just post a recent experience that I had in Korea last week.

I had wanted to visit the place posted by KLKOOL, but received a phone call from my colleague to entertain a client of ours. Sigh.

Give her a call, my bad Korean, but she spoke Chinese and English. So we started joking and soon, a 5 minute phone call became 30 mins. Anyway, we made plans for dinner at Gangnam. She messaged me the address in Korean.

Needless to say, the Taxi driver screwed it up, I had to call her and after frantic exchange, he asked me to pay and leave. WTF!

On the street, I saw a girl waving at me in front of LV. I thought it was a salesgal asking me in to shop. One to quickly run when she called my name.

Wah. Pretty Korean Client. Lucky my colleague busy.

So she take my hand and say, I look out of place, she have to protect me.

The thing about Korean women, they must always let the men walk first. So it became a joke that a 5 min walk again become 20 min.

Reach the restaurant and ordered. Very nice dinner. The beef and cold noodles were very good. We ordered beer and started drinking. I paid for dinner (had a mini wrestling match with her for the bill, the smell, her touch, so soft).

So we started talking and chit chatting. She said to eat Gelato. Ok. This time, she buy. Amazing that Koreans eat ice cream in this weather. I was feeling chilly in my coat. She saw this and move closer and say must keep me warm. Anyway, we went to a bar for some drinks. Soon we were very high. I said I had to go, early flight tomorrow.

But I did not have the address of my hotel, I mean Ritz Carlton, in Korean was ???!!???. So she offered to send me to my hotel.

When we reached, she say she need to use the bathroom in my room. So I paid the taxi driver, and both of us stumbled embarassingly up across to the lift. Holding her up in the lift, my didi start to wake up. She look and me and say something like 'naughty boy'. How embarassing. I hope she dun tell my boss!

Anyway, we reached the room, i crashed on my bed and she used the bathroom. I must have dozed off, cos when I woke up, there was a warm body next to me.

My first thought was... OMG! What have I done! I am going to lose this account for sure! My boss gonna Kill me! (actually, a few thoughts, none good)

To be continued soon.