View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

The usual luncheons, meet up happened over the next two weeks with Janice, until one day she did not come in to office. According to my WA timestamp, it's a Wednesday.

Q(iu) P(ing): Hey gog, Janice is not well today, she won't be coming in, she ask you to coordinate the department meeting later.

gog: Huh? She chao keng issit?

QP: She on MC leh, she told me, I think 3 days.

gog: *waddafuuuuuu* 3 days?

QP: Ya.

Qiu Ping walked away leaving me baffled. Janice didn't say a single thing this morning and didn't tell me. We exchange messages almost every minute of the day from awake to sleep and she left me out of this information?

gog: Janice, what's wrong?

J(anice): Nothing.

gog: You're making me worried, why on MC 3 days? You ok or not?

J: It's nothing, don't kaypoh ok?

gog: You don't naughty ah, you make me angry I don't friend you.

No reply from Janice till near 12 after our department meeting finished.

J: I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyy.

gog: ... I'm your food delivery now ah?

J: *stick out tongue emoticon* Hungry hungry hungry...*repeats*

gog: ... My boss not around, maybe today I run off earlier and bring you food.

J: Ok.

Hmm?!?? She was authorising me to MIA from office??

J: I want something spicy, something savory and preferrably noodles with prawn and pork ribs.

Why she don't just tell me prawn noodles with pork ribs.. isn't that already super obvious... duh... this girl hor...

gog: Does your husband want any?

J: He's working la... you think he no need to work meh.

I went to Army Market at Beach Road, fuuuuuuuuuug. Long Q. Still have to Q. I packed the soup separately from the beehoon and prawn/ribs. Then on the way to the car...

J: Where are you, hungryyyy why you starving a sick person?

gog: For a sick person, you sure can type a lot leh.

J: Idiot. Hurry up.