View Single Post
Old 30-11-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

gog: OW!! No food for you!!

J(anice): food food food! I want food!

Of course I put the food down in the living room table, and gave it to her. She was super happy to see the noodles and soup.

J: gog.

gog: What?

J: Where's yours?

gog: I scared fat, so watch you eat.

J: Cannot!!!

Janice stood up, wanting to walk off but felt faint and actually fell, I got up in a hurry to catch her and she fell onto my chest area hitting her head. Honestly my chest also hurts from the impact but how? You want to complain at this time when she's not feeling well meh?

gog: Wah lao eh, you okay? Your head pain or not? Why you suddenly giddy ah? Low blood pressure?

Obviously I didn't need to ask cos I felt pain myself. Don't think it's that time of the month? Likely anemia, a lot of girls anemia one.

J(anice): Just... tired.

gog: Come come, where's your room, aiyoh, how you going to eat like that, you go rest on the bed, I bring the food to you.

I helped her and walked down the corridor (refer to floor plan) and helped her into the MBR and positioned her onto the bed. I also tucked her in, fluffed up her pillow and sat her up while covering her with blanket. She looks damn exhausted.

J: Sorry. I dropped on you, must be painful right?

gog: Very painful, I think orh-cheh liao lor.

J: *giggles softly* Sorry la.

gog: Don't talk so much la. I bring the food in.

Her room is quite nicely done, cozy orange warm lighting with a nice double bed. I laid her down on the side nearer to the dressing table (please refer to floorplan), propped up the pillow and let her lean there while I went to bring food.

J: Ahhhhhh

Janice opened her mouth and expected me to feed her. What can I do right? So I fed her the soup, followed by the noodles and food. Just nice the house door unlocked. I panicked abit. I heard foodsteps coming towards the bedroom.

E(ric): Hey Jan.... WAH LAO!!!!

Sh1t... I'm going to get it.

E: You ask gog to feed you ah?? You how old liao, wah lao eh...

HUH?!?

E: gog, you don't spoil her, let her eat herself, she so big liao, haha why you feed her?

O-M-F-G. He is that DENSE... he didn't even feel a bit of jealousy or felt it was inappropriate I was in their room and FEEDING her food? He certainly trusts us a lot

J(anice): gog nice person ok!! Unlike you, I sick also never take care of me. HUMMPHHH...

I instinctively looked at Eric while she said that.

gog: Nah, Eric, this is your job, my part time job over liao. Back to you.

E: Uh-uh, you carry on. I came back because I forgot a document, I saw extra shoes outside I thought might be you visiting Janice. Hey dear, be nice to gog la, don't bully him into feeding you. Haha.

We both laughed and agreed Janice is a little kid. Janice was 'displeased' by that as she pouted her mouth and crossed her arms across her chest 'angrily'. Eric left after going to the Study Room down the hallway from the MBR (refer to floor plan).

I wondered if Janice and me were in bed, how would he have reacted? Sorry, really running through my mind how far I can test Eric's boundaries. I'm really shameless to even think that way, I felt ashamed at myself when Eric left and these bad thoughts crept into my mind. honestly, a bit disappointed with myself. I could only blame myself for being human, but it was not a valid reason?

gog: Oi, open up, eat.

J: I'm a patient. Shouldn't you be more like gentle and CARING? You have to take care of me you know?

gog: I go buy food for you still not enough ah? I put into my mouth chew liao then pass u want or not?

J: Eeeee!!! Disgusting la you!!

Janice took the food and ate, I continue feeding her until she finished all the food and got her some water. I went to the kitchen and saw some medication on the table. Didn't think much. I'm not a medical student, I don't know what's wrong with her, I merely thought it's some viral or fever.

I went back to the room, and she was already dozed off. I guess she must be tired or really sick. I left the water by the bed and was super tempted to help myself to a visit of her house, but I didn't la. I'm a good person and honorable one (YA RIGHT...).

Sat around the living room for a while, I didn't bring my laptop, it's in the car, and I don't have keys to Janice's apartment so I don't want to wake her up. Just on the TV, set it to minimal volume and watched whatever crap was on the TV. My mind wasn't on the TV OBVIOUSLY... There are so many things I can do, so many things I WANT to do, but we all know never to risk anything. Held back and just behaved.

Must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my shoulder nudging me softly.