Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
nananah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nananah View Post
Initially i brushed the problem off as it wouldn't hurt much from a few hours that our rigs are offline.

A very nice plan came to my mind, i immediately called B and told him that our rigs are offline, it could just be as small a problem as power outage OR as big as a fire could be started.

Knowing that he works in a strict office environment and couldn't leave any time he wants, i suggest that i head over to check. He gave me the passcode to his digital lock and i head over immediately.

I keyed in the passcode on his digital lock, the feeling is just like a thief whom just managed to get the right combination to the bank safe, and the lock unlock itself giving me access to a treasure chest.

The first place i rushed to is not our money making mining rigs which is in the spare bedroom but the service yard which i can see on my right after the kitchen once i entered the house which i saw some clothes hung on their automated laundry rack.

Very disappointed with what i saw, those ugly bras (which i eventually came to know that they are nursing bras) hanging there totally put me off. The panties are nice but i am more of a bra person so the panties are not my priority.

Next, i headed straight into their master bedroom and ransacked their wardrobe where i finally found the treasures..

I opened this one long drawer compartment and i felt like a pirate opening up a treasure chest and strucked gold, the gold reflecting the sunlight on my face as i slowly opened it.

All the ugly nursing bras aside, 2 rows of neatly stacked sexy bras greeted me. Brands like La Senza, young hearts, triumph. There are plain push-up bras, sexy lacy type, with straps or strapless. It's like heaven on earth to me, i am in paradise. Beside them lies all the sexy panties, each neatly rolled into a bundle and arranged nicely.

I touched EVERY single piece of the bras then panties, taking them out 1 at a time, sniffing and feeling the material then putting them back nicely before taking the next.

Images of A's beautiful breasts flashes back into my mind. I couldn't take it anymore, i chose the nicest bra and sexiest panty and went into the toilet..

To be continue.....

Last edited by nananah; 25-05-2022 at 06:39 AM.