Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
From your rantings, you sound like an angry young man who have been hurt by women before. Your contacts with whores may only be restricted to the GL scene hence your ignorance on the big picture.

I "operate" (for lack of a better word) in at least 4 countries, not just "across the causeway", and let me tell you - human trafficking, forced prostitution and violence against women, are real issues.

Unfortunately, the situation is getting worse as there as just too many people like you around who think whores are sub-human and deserves to be spit upon after satisfying your animal lust with them.
HAHAHA!

I may have my issues but its nothing to do with women.
And anyways that category "women' cannot be generalizable to 'whore'.
Unlike some morons I can readily tell them apart.

GL?
Its so not my scene. But you are doubtlessly very familiar with the ins and outs of every aspect of your business.

I dont even have an issue with whores.
They are for fucking not loving. Straightforward nuff..
But what I do have an issue with is idiots who pretend that the act of whoring (on a micro-scale) is MORE than the transaction it is.
What I do have an issue is with cunts who have no problem exploiting these whores, indulging in commercial bonks night after night and perpetuating this insidious international trade who then turn around and are thick-skinned and hypocritical enough to claim that they are the saviors of these broads.
The really shameless ones even try to deny that they are whoremongers altogether in the first place would you believe it!?

Look thru your posts and its obvious your thinking is muddled and dishonest.
If you think prostitution is such an abominable "folly" what the hell are you doing here?
Intelligence work? Or market research?
Or you have some natural affinity to whores?
Even if you are a great man of charity there are a thousand more worthy causes and people in greater need so why whores?
Priority access?
Why? Shouldnt you be putting an end to these practices?
And instead you are laying these broads!?
Hahaha Didnt you use that cheap excuse that 'prostitution is mankind's oldest profession" so no point trying to eradicate it as well?
Convenient..
Which really begs the question of what actually is your real stance ....
Hot air?

And hey this is the same guy that compared wives in a marriage to whores. I guess his real point is that money walks.
It can buy you a whore and her love affection and time. A wife? Just pour money down that hole and she'll turn a blind eye.
People like that dont know the value of anything.

I've NEVER said that whores are subhuman and ought to be abused so please dont misrepresent me.
So sneaky for what?
Name calling? Seems you're quite adept eh? Tsk Tsk.
If anything I have ALWAYS said to treat them well enough.
But to be careful about their lies and tricks.
Asking bros to be circumspect so they dont end up risking family, career and worse for the sake of an illusory 'r/s" with a whore...I think thats a pretty reasonable viewpt that is easily relevant to the experiences of the vast majority of bros here.

Whatever you said about the macro-socio-political-cultural-economic backdrop is real and obvious enough.
Its a much publicized fact so no point making yourself seem so smart, knowledgeable n enlightened.
Or have you done anything about it eh Mr. Whore Savior cum OKT?
But again how does it square with the facts on the ground?
Legions of cheated idiots and broken families. Even if we dont blame the whores (which is something i've always advocated cuz the fault lies mostly with the suckers), we also have to be circumspect on a simple customer n whore level.
Whores are not simple victims.
They are not angels.
They are not damsels in distress.
They are not saints.
They are active agents who shape their subjectivity as whores.
sure you have the really abused end but how many of those do you actually see out in the field, esp in Sinkieland?
Just as they are exploited they are also active exploiters.
Only a 100% dumbass will believe that the PRC whore chiochioing you to buy her some ugly LV bag is a victim of a nefarious international plot.
If anything she is a victim of her own success.

Look its really really simple.
if you have so much love and compassion for your fellow whores, join up with some feminists and human rights activists and start a real campaign to raise awareness about 'oppression' against sex workers and the seedy sleazy end of tansnational smuggling networks and organized crime.
Is that so hard?
At least you'll be putting your money where some of your talk is.
Instead of hanging around at a forum like this pretending you are SOOO above the average cheongster cuz of ur heart of gold.
Instead of boasting about how you hang wanna hang around this or that place and musing abt how to pick up whores.
Your talk is REALLY cheap and low.
violence against women? Have you ever volunteered to counsel battered women whose drunk philandering husbands just got conned by some conniving whore?
Where's your compassion?
Dont you have a heart? Oh forgive me YOU ARE ALL HEART hor?
You are tempted by the weaknesses of the flesh so you try to justify it by claiming it is some magnanimous charity. Bollocks.
If you've never touched a hooker before your superhero cowboy tale might carry more weight.
Unfortunately is that the case?
Your dishonesty and hypocrisy is so blatant it hurtz.
A philanderer and a whoremonger (on top of being a liar and hypocrite) and he wants to call himself a saint?
You need rescuing. First from your own ego and your grandiose sense of self-importance.