Old 23-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atrizin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Submitting my FR for Bangkok outcall massage, recently went to Bangkok and stayed at Sukhumvit. Decided to go for outcall massage cause I was lazy to roam around and I had the room to myself so why not. Tried 2 masseuse from Rose massage.

No 17. Nara
Looks 8.5/10
Boobs 7/10 ( Real boobs )
GFE 9/10
Massage 10/10
She look like your typical clubber kind of girl and she was really chatty and gave a really solid 10/10 massage with ample teasing. Really gave me the whole GFE and didn’t feel very transactional. Massaged for 1hr before asking the impt questions.. decided to go for the full package and had a really long sex with her, seems like there’s no limit if you decide to go for the full package.. the sex experience was out of this world. Will RTM again.

No 11 Bowie
Looks 7/10
Boobs 6/10
GFE 6/10
Massage 9/10

Massage was hard and pretty good but this one has no teasing at all. Abit shy and quiet and feels very transactional. She popped the impt questions and I realised the rates are the same across, 1k Thai baht for HJ, 2k for B2B and Hj, 3K for FJ. Sex wasn’t so good as compared to Nara and feels boring after awhile. Definitely won’t return

All in all I think rose massage is not bad, got to my place in less than 30 mins. Very professional with their whole massage outfit and techniques. The sex differs from person to person so it’s really dependent on your luck. But if you don’t want to leave it to chance you can try Nara. Recommended!