View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 17
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Was referring to Paikanyai bro. PKY probably has more girls, but they also have sharper blades, so I guess it's better for more seasoned punters.

Overall i guess PR bars are more suitable for people who at least speak some Thai, and have some experience in controlling the situation for a LD-driven place. General consensus from my understanding is that 1 tray of LD should last you at least 1 hour of the PR's company and not any less. This also is a team sport if you're going in groups, since if 1 person starts breaking the dam and freely buy LD, the rest of the team will suffer as all the girls "expect" similar treatment. Of course if you're experienced enough you can manage expectations but it still nevertheless dampens the mood if you're the only one refusing to buy more LD.
I heard of this bar a long time ago too but have not visited it yet, last time I planned to go there after visiting Bella Spa but got lucky with the spa girl and switch plans.
If my friends are not looking to tabao this round I would bring them there to soak in some thai vibes hehe