rick_vam`

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: Saigon KTV Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
Went there yesterday. Finished 2 jugs of beer as I was feeling seh and wanting a break. One shorty and specky fella (30 plus waitier I think) told us to vacated the table if we are not ordering any more drinks because customers are waiting for tables outside (I didn't see anybody)

Immediately made my friend pissed off as he did not drink much (feeling unwell)...I was too gone into beer heaven to summon any fire in my belly.

If any management of Saigon happens to see this, I have this to say. Your mode of operation sucks! We have been regulars of this joint for quite some time and you treat us like noobs.Since you don't like our money, we'll take them to some watering joints who like them. Bye bye Baby!

Had been to this SAIGON Pub since last year, not bad management overall except that you need to know who in charge, from there things will turn out differently. If you need help, can introduce you to them, all very friendly guys, and best is that they can get the type of gals you want. Gals charges here are quite standard, $200 for overnight, $100 for shot. Trick is don ever give the tips separately. After job, just give $100 so in any case you save $20 tips. If any one needs contact for gals, pm me. Will not disclose here to protect their identity. Enjoys viet lovers