View Single Post
Old 13-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
These SN ML also have cd prepared at their place? Or u byo?
So far none has it at home. They will ask me the same question "Do u have CD?" as a clear signal to me. I will bring at least 2 CDs for a massage session cos 1 ML told me to throw away the CD when I put it on my dickhead on the wrong side and could not roll it down (too excited).

A few years back there was 1 ML that I liked a lot and I actually told her that I want to have sex with her a few times but got rejected 3 times and even offered to top up more money via text but also got rejected. She asked whether I still wanna book her and I agreed. End up she asked me whether I got bring CD during sensual and I nodded my head happily and my wish came true.