View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
I have to admit that I was so wet from the anticipation and I didnt expect what he did next. He lifted me up and put me on the meeting table, shifted my g-string aside and went straight for my clit and pussy, it was already dripping and he continued licking my clit while sticking his middle finger deep into my pussy. He fingered me really hard and fast while still skillfully working his tongue on my clit. It lasted probably minutes but I felt an orgasm building up so hard, that I had to push his head away and squirted all over the carpet and meeting table.

We quickly dressed up and he asked me for my g-string, in one quick sweep, cleared as much of my squirt as possible and hurried out of the meeting room without me knowing that he actually kept my panties for keepsake and I had to go around the whole day commando and a dripping pussy.
Nice happenings in your previous work place.
Wow... Squirt some more.
I remember there one female samster.Can't remember her Nick name. She can squirt a lot.She even squirt in bottle and take photos to show us.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List

Last edited by ah rat; 23-05-2022 at 10:57 AM.