View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
In my real life, i nvr encounter ladies dare to do all this or dare to share how they like their foreplay to be or masturbate. Only in here, i started to know and understand ladies.
For a lady to reveal these, it's only when they either find comfort and trust in you or they are simply horny and tell literally every man they know.
One thing to note, even they were to tell you all these, it's still not 100% confirmed they would want you to touch or have sex with them.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 24-05-2022 at 09:45 AM.