View Single Post
Old 27-09-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Btw I don't recommend doing this.

It makes girls (and mamasans & management) disrespect you and Singaporeans more as fools to throw money away like this. There is a balance to not being called "kuripot" and also not just throwing money everywhere.
Also Brudder,
Why bluff ourselves?
There is no such thing as balance.

The moment we go and chiong, it means we are already throwing money. Some throw more, some throw less. Then brudders who go geylang pay less to fuck is not throw money but brudder who pay more to call FL is throw money?

Only that those throw less want those who throw more to follow them? Why? No spoil market? Nonsense lah.

Say I book a girl pay 5k and tip 1k. Maybe you book same girl pay 3.5k and tip 200. Then you think I stupid and you smart. How you know whether somebody only phone call the girl pay 2k and no need tip? Best part the girl maybe got one Filipino guy who fuck her free and she also gives him money she earn from us.

What I feel and do is I "happy, satisfied" based on what I'm willing to spend and afford.

Also, you think the girl stupid that one day get customer pay a lot means next day onwards, she will turn down customers that pay lower? And after that eat grass? No way lah so what spoil market?

My 2 pesos worth brudder, no hard feelings.

Last edited by Sex Kid; 27-09-2022 at 09:58 PM.