View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
Kisses were always to be exchange in the pinnacle of romantic moments.. at least that’s what they were to me Blame it on the novels that I read maybe. In my mind, I always pictured my Prince Charming wrapping me with his arms, eyes fixated on me, full eyes of passion and desire as he inches those sweet lips towards mine and gently planting light smooches.

I felt cheated, really cheated. My first was nothing like that.. in fact, if anything I felt like an assassin planted them on me. Not going to lie, that first experience killed my dream...

That was the most eventful thing that first date... Eventful and traumatic.. I’m not going to deny, the physical pleasure was... pleasurable, but mentally I was telling myself that no this was all happening to fast for my liking. I have to stop.

Following that first date, we were back to voicemails, stealing glances and the occasional lunch after ECA. Don’t get me wrong, I was ok with

Fate is a cruel game master. She loves to put you in situations that you loathe to be in...

That Sept hols, my father was invited to a black tie seminar thingy held in HK. Plus one were expected, hence my mother naturally had to accompany him. The entirety of the trip was 4D3N, from Tuesday to Friday. Their plan was to fly out on Monday evening, and fly in on Sunday, having a single day R&R to catchup with some of my mum’s friends who were living in HK.

I remember mentioning it casually to Brian and I’ll have you know that I could quite literally hear his smile over the voicemail...
Love the memories.. Especially the Motorola Jazz!