View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Had very strange first experience at D'Heaven 1 today. (The one near Mall of Indonesia)

First of all D'Heaven 1 is not so easy to find. It's buried in what looks like a business park full of small offices which is beside a hospital. It does not look like a place where a brothel would be operating but yet it's there.

It's a split level place and first level they have a lady who hands you a bracelet with a number which is SOP. There's a shower room on the ground level and a booking area on second floor.

Then the weird stuff started to happen in the booking area.

The lady led me to an area with girls sitting there and told me that only massage available and nothing else. There were maybe 9 or 10 girls sitting there dressed for action obviously.

I looked at the mamasan like she was crazy.

I asked for "all in" service which I know D'Heaven 2 has for sure. She insisted that only massage and no sex was available. I was getting annoyed at this point. I went back down to the reception area and was going to return the bracelet and leave. The reception lady told me the entry fee is 135k if you just look with no booking!

I was going from annoyed to angry at this point. I walked back up to the selection area and a completely different lady came out of a backroom and told me that all in price was 700k.

At this point I didn't really care and just went to the selection area and chose a girl who was actually quite cute and slim.

I was then led into a "massage" area which is just a series of non enclosed divided rooms. I didn't know what to expect at this point. The girl turned out to be amazing and very GFE which surprised me. In the massage room area she immediately stripped naked and showed lots of affection. I also did 2 shots. Lots of DFK. Even offered bareback sex. I don't normally do BB sex but this girl was very clean and sweet to me.

There was cuddling and lots of DFK afterwards. It was a great experience.

When I went to pay the total damage was 640k. Not even 700k..

So..despite the initial weirdness. Everything worked out. I just wanted to mention I wasn't the only customer there either. There were quite a few guys in the shower area and up stairs.

I still don't understand why the girl told me only massage was available. Do they have two sets of girls here where one set only does massage?