View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My turn to contribute FR

Nadai - RP
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=907839

OKT - 9 - swift and direct response
Location - 9 - Hotel in town. Clean and cosy room.
Looks - 7 - Over-photoshopped i feel. Nadai looks milfy with dark tan, looks really like a Malay girl, but still looks decent and acceptable
Body- 8 - Not fat, but meaty. Very good for cuddling.
Boobs - 8 - Man-made C cup but not too hard, good to squeeze and lick her small nipples
Bbbj - 8 - Hard- working and good suction, uses her tongue to slowly lick my dick.
Frenching - 8 - Good frenching, she has very nice kissable lips and i love to suck her lips.
Painting - 8- Not the prettiest pussy, but good for painting and fingering allowed. Gets wet easily, and she enjoyed alot during painting and stopped me after 5mins and said she wanna fuck me now.
FJ - 9 - Hard-working and accomodating in changing positions. Can see that she is enjoying the FJ. I love doggying her and my hands are holding her sexy ass... and also enjoyed the view when she is riding me while i am squeezing her boobs.
Massage - 8 - She gave me a good solid 30min massage after my 1st shot
GFE - 8 - Gentle and chatty, attentive to your needs
Overall - 9 Nadia has a good attitude and willing to serve. My first shot unexpectedly took me 50mins... shower, small talks plus FJ. End off with a 30min massage, and i forgo my 2nd shot. Nadai is not the prettiest WL around i think, but if u looking for a good bonk plus good massage, then she is highly recommended. I left the place a very happy man with jelly legs