View Single Post
Old 24-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mint from CF

She's not new with numerous positive FRs, and this was also an rtf session since the last time i met her.

Booking was smooth and bro CF always very friendly but maybe too busy never talk cock as much as before haha, location is a huge plus as the room is private and spacious.

Looks/body: small natural tits and thai tan, but body is completely slim with smooth skin and a cute butt. Womanly but not milf

French: as much as u would like to

Bbbj: well seasoned and uses tongue well to tease plus devour ur balls too

Fj: excellent sweaty session as usual, her small body makes it easy for all the poses u can imagine and she matches your pace easily. Unloaded quickly as i pumped her in standing doggy over kitchen counter while holding on to that slender waist

Overall a great session just like before hence the rtf, and her English is decent due to her travels so no issues chatting.