Old 24-11-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

A horny member messaged me asking me to write about any sexual encounter I had since I came back to Singapore. So I am going to share about my escapade with 5th auntie's husband. Those who have followed my stories will know that when I first came to Singapore I stayed with 2nd auntie and her family. She was closest to me and of course her husband whom I seduced and had regular sex for the years that I stayed with them. Unfortunately her flat was not available this time as she has rented her 2 vacant rooms. The only auntie who could host me this year was 5th auntie whom I am not so fond of. Her daughter (let's call her Joan) was even worse. In our growing up years, she taunted me with insults - about my looks (I wasn't exactly the best looking girl in the family), my clothings since my parents were not rich, my school grades (she often top the class while I was a mediocre student), and my lack of social life. While in Sec 4 she had her first boyfriend and she despised me for not being able to hook a boy although I was a year older than her. She told me she masturbated for her boyfriend and was sure I had never even seen a man's cock before. Haha, little did she know that I have seen more cocks than she had. Anyway, I left things as they were. And now, I had to stay in her room that she vacated after living in with her new Filipino architect boyfriend.

On my 2nd day, auntie invited her and boyfriend to dinner for them to meet me. Auntie boasted to me how good looking a boy he was and showed me photos of them on her handphone. He was indeed very good looking and I started having naughty ideas.

While auntie was busy preparing dinner, I was looking through my wardrobe deciding what to wear. It was a hot and humid day so I decided to wear as little as possible, first to stay cool and second, to seduce that handsome Filipino boy. I chose a micro-short denim cut-off shorts and a thin white cotton button door shirt blouse. I decided to go braless. I looked at myself in the mirror and was happy. When I bent over, the hem of my denim shorts would hitch up showing off half of my buttocks. I was sure that would interest our dear Filipino boy.

When I walked out to the living room, uncle Jeff looked me over and gave me a smile. Auntie objected to the way I dressed but uncle interjected, 'it is okay darling, girls these days dress like that.' So it was settled, I needn't change my outfit.

Finally the guests arrived. The first thing Joan said on seeing me was 'what happened honey? Not enough money to buy sufficient clothing to cover you up?' I ignored him. Instead I focused on her Filipino boyfriend. Let's call him Jonah. He was tall, drop dead gorgeous, perfect white teeth, well built with dimples that would melt any woman's heart. He was a Ricky Martin's look alike. He wore a wife beater with a khaki draw-string pantaloons which looked so sexy on him.

We were introduced and shook hands. He held my hand for a longer than usual time and those eyes. They were definitely not looking at me but my boobs which were visible since I left the top two buttons free.

Soon we sat down for dinner. Halfway through dinner, auntie asked me to bring the 2 trays of vegetables from the kitchen. I got up and Jonah also stood up offering to help me. We walked to the kitchen. He stood behind me and I pretended to drop a few leaves of vegetables on the floor. I bent down to pick them up, causing my tiny shorts to hitch up, showing off half my bums. He stood there ogling my bums. When I stood up and turned around to look at him, he whispered, 'lovely.' I smiled and just walked back to the living room carrying one of the trays of vegetables.

All these while, uncle Jeff was exceedingly quiet. After the meal, he asked for beer. Auntie apologised that she had forgotten to refill. Uncle said he would go to NTUC to get some and asked if someone could accompany him to help carry since he was going to buy a few cartons to last for the whole week. Of course Jonah offered but auntie wouldn't hear of it saying he is a guest after all. Uncle Jeff then asked me to go with him. I told him to wait while I go put on a bra and he said 'no need lah, if you have it, flaunt it." So we left.

Instead of heading towards NTUC, he drove to a MCP a couple of blocks away and drove up to the top floor. I asked him why we are there and he answered, "2nd auntie's husband told me that you used to give him blowjobs when you were staying with him. Is that true?" I replied, "not just blowjobs, uncle Jeff, he fucked me real good whenever auntie wasn't around."

Without any further words, uncle's hand reached out to fondle my breasts through the thin cotton material of my shirt-blouse. Instantly my nipples stood out in erection. Then he began to tweak my nipples. Next he unbuttoned my blouse exposing my perky breasts. 'Nice, not as big as your auntie's but definitely much firmer and perky.' Having said that, he bent over and took my right nipple into his mouth and sucked on them. His right hands reached for my other nipple and played with it between his 2 fingers. I was enjoying it and just laid back, relaxed and let him do what he wanted. His right hand left my nipple and his mouth moved to the other and began sucking on it too. Then his hand moved down to my thigh caressing it as he continued sucking on my nipple. Slowly his hand crept up into the leg opening of my shorts until it was on my crotch. "Wow, so wet already!" He was fondling my vagina through the thin fabric of my panties. I let out a moan.

"Honey, you like it? Want uncle to do more?" All I could do was let out a louder moan.

He loosened all the buttons of my shorts and pulled them down letting it fall around my ankles. His mouth left my nipple and his face was on my crotch. He inhaled my womanly scent and exclaimed, "honey, you smell so good, so fresh and sweet." Then slowly, he pulled my panties down and they joined my shorts around my ankle.

To be continued ...