Old 26-11-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
The Ship Sauna

I had a week's break from work and decided to go on a cruise. The ship's spa was exclusively female in the mornings and exclusively male in the evenings. But in the afternoon between 1pm-6pm, it was mixed and clothing optional. As there wasn't much to do that afternoon, I decided to spend some time in the sauna.

I was sitting in the sauna strategically facing the glass door looking out into the locker room, when I saw a shadow indicating someone had entered. Discreetly looking up, my heart jumped when I saw who it was – a sexy hunk in his late 20s. He was wearing the same grey t-shirt and white board shorts he wore at the tub with his girlfriend (or was it wife) earlier.

I saw him fiddling with the locker's combo. My heart was beating fast as I watched him kicked off his flip flops and placed them in the locker. Then he pulled his t-shirt up over his head and threw it in. He unlaced the board shorts and dropped them to his ankles, revealing his grey boxer briefs.

I was watching blatantly now, not caring if he saw me. What was to come was too good to miss. He hooked his thumbs on the waistband of the briefs and pulled them down, revealing muscular white ass cheeks that looked small compared to his broad shoulders. He bent down to pick up the shorts and undies, his ass opening up and giving me a quick glimpse of his balls before he straightened up and placed the clothes inside the locker. He stood there naked ... looking so sexy. He took several steps to the locker on the right where the towels are kept, and I saw his dick for a second. He looked cut, thick and stubby. I guessed he trimmed his pubes because I didn't see much hair down there.

He wrapped the towel around his waist then walked towards the sauna. He looked at me and smiled. We greeted each other. He took a seat in the middle bench to my right, leaning back, elbows on the bench behind him, legs spread open. I could see his inner thigh, tantalisingly close to his dick.

We sat there for a while, not talking, just relaxing. I saw movement in the locker room again, and discreetly looked out. A woman looking to be in her 50s but very smartly dressed was getting undressed. She wrapped herself in a towel and walked towards the sauna, opening the door and entering.

She didn't greet us and chose to sit on the bottom bench to the left of Mr Hunky. She unwrapped her towel, showing off her trimmed pubes, and leaned back, right elbow almost touching hunky's left foot.

I looked at the timer again, a little more than 5 minutes had passed. All three sat there in silence. I half closed my eyes and discreetly looked at hunky. He had spread his legs open some more, but because of the angle from where he and I were sitting, I still couldn't see his dick. I did see, though, him move his foot so it was resting against the older older woman's elbow. I didn't expect that. The older woman slowly moved her right arm further back until her hand was on the outside of hunky's foot. No response from hunky, so the older woman became bolder, actually rubbing the foot with her hand, then turning slightly towards hunky, she ran her hand up his leg to his knee.

I was watching now, not being discreet at all, and still keeping an eye out the door. Don't let anyone enter, I kept repeating... I want to see what happens here! I noticed they were looking at me, so I nodded, informing them the coast was clear.

Hunky moved from the middle bench to the bottom bench, sitting next to the her. He unwrapped his towel as he moved, and sat there totally exposed, his delicious dick half hard. The older woman moved her hand again, this time dropping it over hunky's dick, stroking it slowly. Hunky shut his eyes and leaned back, clearly enjoying the hand job.

My pussy was dripping wet by now. So I reached under my towel and began fondling myself before letting my towel drop open. The two of them turned their heads to check me out, so I spread my legs to give them a better view. The two looked at me, hunky licking his lips, giving me a naughty grin.

The older woman stopped stroking hunky's dick and grabbed hunky's left hand and place it over her snatch. Then her hand went back to masturbating hunky's thick fat cock. The scene was really unexpected, but it really turned me on!

Hunky then slipped a finger into her hairy cunt and began finger-fucking her. She in turn, leaned downwards to take hunky's erect cock into her mouth and began blowing him.

After fingering her for a couple of minutes, Hunky pulled out his finger, brought it to his mouth and licked it, then slipped it back inside her fuck hole, a second finger joining in. They kept this up for a while, hunky fingering her snatch as she sucked his cock.

Finally, hunky sat up straight just in time for us to adjust our towels as two guys walked in, chatting loudly about someone they had travelled with. I saw them getting changed, but they put on robes instead of towels, so I didn't see any ass or dick, and then they left to go up to the spa, probably for a massage.

I gave an all clear sign. Then the older woman leaned over, pulled open hunky's towel and sucked his dick, really pulling hard when she sucked, stretching that dick. She reached down beneath his balls and massaged them. Hunky bent his right leg at the knee to give her better access.

There was another flicker in the locker room and I coughed to get their attention. Another older guy came in, undressed, wrapped himself in a towel and headed towards the sauna. We sat there well behaved when he entered, and he took the middle seat. He greeted us, and asked the older woman about the trip so far. They struck up a conversation, leaving hunky and I alone, listening to their chat.

By now I had been in the sauna for almost 45 minutes and really needed to go out and cool down, so I made sure my towel was secure, stood up and walked out, looking quickly over at the two, noticing they looked at me too.

I walked to the nearest shower, removed my towel and turned on the water. It felt great! I stood there for a couple of minutes, facing the wall. I heard the door opening and turned to see hunky leaving the sauna and heading towards the shower next to mine.

He smiled at me and removed his towel, his cock red from the blowjob the older woman gave him.

“Nice show,” I said as I smiled at him.

“And thanks for keeping an eye on the door for us too. We've been trying to get together for several days now and this is the first time we actually went beyond just chatting and having her touch me."

“Cool, but you have to be careful. Why not go into your cabin?”

“I wish but I'm here with my girlfriend, and she's here with her husband, so going to my cabin doesn't work out.”

“Well, I'm here by myself. If you want to use my cabin to play, I'm fine with that on one condition. You let me watch.”

He laughed and then said, “that shouldn't be a problem. I'll tell Donna. I'm Luke by the way.” He extended his hand and I shook it.

“Nice to meet you Luke. I'm Mei.”

He turned on the water and we stopped talking for a bit.

“Are you going back to the sauna?” I asked turning off the shower.

“I can't. My girlfriend will be bugging me about where I've been.” He grabbed his towel and started to dry himself off.

“Well, I'm in cabin 748. Let's see if we can get together some time,” I said, wrapping the towel around me and following him to the locker room.

He opened his locker and pulled out his phone. “Let me have your contact for the ship's messenger app, that way we can text.”

We exchanged info and I watched him get dressed, sighing internally when his dick was hidden from view as he pulled on his grey undies.

“See you soon Mei,” he said, shaking my hand again when he was dressed.

He turned and left, and I continued getting dressed. I left shortly after and headed to the buffet for something to eat.

For the next couple of days, I didn't hear from Luke, so I guessed nothing was going to happen. I'd been to the sauna everyday hoping to catch them but didn't see either one of them.

Three days later I got a text asking me if it would be okay with me to meet in my cabin that afternoon at 3pm. I excitedly told them to come. Time passed slowly until 3 came and nothing. I was going to give up when there was a knock on the door at about 3.30pm. I opened the door and outside stood Luke and Donna, smiling at me.

I welcomed them into my cabin. Luke put the ‘Do not disturb’ sign out, closed and locked the door behind him, then joined Donna and I in the room. I had a better look at her. She was dressed in a navy blue t-shirt and white pants. Her hair was wavy and neatly combed. She dressed impeccably and spoke with a very nice accent. But deep down in my heart, I felt jealous that she was able to catch the eye of such a hunky guy like Luke. Then my gaze turned to Luke, sexy in his white t-shirt and khaki shorts, standing behind Donna, smiling excitedly.

They asked if it was okay for them to video everything. I didn’t mind so they went ahead to set up the video camera. I was the cameraman, so I took a seat facing the bed.

Luke stepped towards Donna, the front of his shorts bulging with a very obvious erection. He leaned forward and kissed Donna. It was a long lingering and sloppy kiss. Donna pulled away and started to remove her t-shirt; Luke followed suit. Soon she was standing in front of Luke completely naked.

Luke knelt down between Donnas legs'and pressed his nose into her snatch. I could see, from a distance, that precum was already oozing from Luke's pecker. Donna snatch also was glistening with her own joy juice. Luke licked it up, his tongue swirling around her vulva before pressing his mouth on her snatch and sucking on her clit. Donna threw back her head and moaned softly.

Donna put her hands on Luke's shoulders, running them down his wide muscular back, all the way down to the waistband of his khaki shorts. She tugged at it, indicating to Luke to take them off. Luke reached down between his legs and we heard the sound of Velcro ripping, then he pushed his shorts down, first the left, then the right side, still kneeling and eating Donna's hairy snatch, until the shorts fell to his knees, his white ass exposed. Donna returned to stroking his back, now leaning down further so she could run her hand down up and down Luke's sculpted body.

Luke stood up, his shorts falling to his ankles and he kicked them off to the side. Donna took the opportunity to grab his thick penis, big reddish mushroom head contrasting with the pale veiny shaft and trimmed pubes. I moved in closer, taking a close-up shot of Luke's dick with Donna’s fingers wrapped around the shaft, squeezing and stroking it.

Donna knelt next to me and put Luke's dick in her mouth, sucking it, swirling her tongue around it, her hands on the big guy's tight muscular ass. I took more pics of her with that dick in her mouth.

But it was clear Luke wanted more. He held Donna by the armpits and lifted her up.

“I want you inside me,” she said, looking at Luke.

She turned and lay down on her back on the bed, holding her legs up in the air, her fuck hole exposed and wide open. Luke took a tube of KY from his bag, rubbed his dick with it and applied some to Donna's cunt, fingering her to get her ready for the assault. He knelt down between Donna's raised legs and hooked her ankles over his shoulders. Holding a thigh with one arm, his other held his cock and pointed it at Donna's old wrinkled cunt.

Slowly he pushed, the tip of his dick entering, making Donna gasp. Luke kept pushing, and more of his big fat dick disappeared inside Donna's fuck hole until his pubes were brushing against Donna's slightly sagging bums. He stopped with his dick buried inside Donna, giving her time to get used to the thickness of his intruding fuck-pole. Then he pulled it all the way out. He grabbed his dick at the base, then pushed it in again, this time faster, making Donna gasp again. Luke started to pump in and out of Donna's pussy, moving faster. They both started to sweat.

I moved around them taking pics between Donna's legs, showing Luke's balls slapping against her ass, then close ups of Lukes dick sliding deep inside that hole.

This was making me too horny, so I stripped out of my clothes and took a shot of my nakedness. Resuming my position near Luke's head, he reached over and inserted a finger into my snatch.

This seemed to turn on Donna even more. Luke sped up his fucking, breathing faster, making Donna tremble with excitement as he shove his cock deep inside her. Luke started to make gutteral noises and managed to say out loud, ""I'm cummmmmmmming," before lunging forward sending his fat cock deep inside Donna. Luke sped up his movement, his breathing becoming heavier. His pistoning pace became faster and more urgent until he arched his back, pulled out his throbbing cock out from Donna's snatch as his cock shot out a quick burst of cum that hit the headboard, then another jet of cum hit her face, then her chest, until he fell on top of Donna, completely spent.

“That was great. The video must be awesome. I'll give you my email so you can send it to me.” Having said that, Luke stood up and led Donna to the bathroom for a shower.