Old 26-11-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

A brother wrote to me asking for details about servicing my friend's husband while she was pregnant. So here goes ...

Sharifah was pregnant and was looking worried when we were having lunch together (our usual fortnightly lunch when we explore the different nasi padang stalls around Singapore). I asked her if she was okay. She told me she was pregnant and wasn't sure how her husband Zul would feel about it since their arrangement was to start a family after they have their own flat. Currently they are staying with her parents. I assured her Zul would be happy on hearing he is going to be a father.

At our next lunch meeting, she looked more relaxed. Zul welcomed the idea of being a father and all was well.

Four months down the road, we met up again for our lunch trail. She was looking tired and seemed to have plenty on her mind. After lunch we proceeded to a Middle-eastern cafe for tea. That was when she told me that Zul suddenly has increased libido, demanding sex from her everyday and sometimes more than once in a single day. With her pregnancy, she found it a chore to have sex so often. They had an argument and Zul threatened to look for a fuck buddy if she couldn't satisfy him.

Then thinking aloud she said, "if only I can find him someone I can trust to service him until I deliver my baby or after my confinement." I looked at her and laughed. "You are joking right, Sha?"

She smiled and replied, "actually Mei, I was thinking that since you love sex so much and has done with so many different men, would you help me out here?"

My jaws dropped and I looked at Sha, stunned and lost for words.

Zul is quite good looking, tall and has a very pleasant personality. But somehow, he just wasn't my type. He loves eating and it was beginning to show around his waistline. I prefer men who have nice bods and trimmed.

Anyway the conversation ended there. We changed topics and talked about motherhood and all that jest.

Several weeks later, I received a call from Sha past midnight. She was crying and told me Zul bolted out of the house when she refused him sex. It has been more than 3 hours and he hasn't been back home. She was worried that he might have gone with some other girls or worse still, to a prostitute.

I lent her a listening ear and promised to swing by her place the next morning.

When we met up at her place, she pleaded with me to consider her suggestion of being Zul's fuck buddy until she was ready. Seeing how desperate she was, I reluctantly agreed.

The next day being a Sunday, Sha arranged for a lunch meet with me and Zul. During lunch, she put forward the suggestion and Zul readily accepted the idea of having me service him.

After lunch, he popped the question, "so Mei, where should it be? Your place or mine?" I was shocked beyond words.

After gaining my composure, I replied, "I don't think it is a good idea for you to be fucking me in your marital bedroom." "Okay, set so it will be at your place. I will drive Sha home first then we go to your's."

And just like that, I was going to spread my legs for Zul in less than an hour after his wife popped her plans to him.

To be continued...