Old 26-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
The Memoirs of luv2suck

Back in my flat, I told Zul to wait in the living room while I took a bath. He cheerfully said, "why not together, Mei?" I wasn't quite ready for that and made some excuses. He replied, "come on Mei, its not like we don't know each other. I have known you since uni days and I have seen you nude too. To be honest, since that day I have fantasized about fucking your pussy."

I tried to recollect when it was that he had seen my naked body. That was when Zul interrupted my thoughts and said, "remember the barbeque party by the beach at Marine Parade during our uni days. I walked in on you while you were having a shower. After that I headed straight to the toilet and masturbated, imagining I was fucking you."

I totally forgot that incident and said to him, "wow your memory so good." Then walked away.

Halfway through my shower, I heard my bathroom door opening. Zul was completely naked and smiling at me said, "don't mind if I join you, it is really hot and my body is covered in sweat." Without waiting for my reply, he entered the shower cubicle and started soaping my body paying extra attention to my breasts and vagina.

Then he turned me around and said, "now it's your turn to soap me up." He pressed some bath lotion onto my palms and said, "I am ready and waiting."

I looked down and saw that his cock was already standing at full mast. Not a bad looking didi I must confessed. I mentally measured it to be about 6 inches and of reasonable girth. He was clean shaven and his balls were large - 2 testicles held in a very rounded and bloated looking scrotum. Being a Muslim, he was of course circumcised. His cockhead was arrow-shaped (but my preference was for either mushroom or helmet shaped cockheads). What I didn't like about his body was that extra tire around his waist.

After the shower, he led me by my hand to my bed. He laid me down and started kissing me all over my body. For some reason, he didn't kiss me on the mouth. He spent an inordinate amount of time sucking my nipples until they were really hard and erect. He also left hickeys all around my breasts. He was a 100% breast man.

Then as he continued to suckle on my perky nipples, his hand trailed down my body and rested between my legs. I wasn't mentally prepared for this up to that stage. Normally when my tits get sucked, I would be dripping wet down there and begging to be fucked. But this time, for some unknown reasons, I just felt tense. I held my legs tight together as if I was unwilling for him to do more.

He opened up my thighs whispering into my ears, "relax Mei, you will love what I am going to do to you. Sha loves it and is always begging for more."

I relaxed a little and he managed to get me to spread my legs. He began to massage my crotch with his palms. Slowly, I was beginning to feel good. I felt the my feminine parts warming up to his touch. There was no use of fingers just his palms. He massaged my crotch with his palms moving in a circular motion. Slowly, I began to get wet.

"Mei, you are getting wet there. What do you want me to do next?" I didn't answer as I was really feeling awkward. "You want me to lick you cunt, Mei?"

Again, I didn't answer him. Without waiting for my answer, he moved his face to my crotch and before I realised it, he was hungrily licking my pussy and I dare say he did quite a good job too. He took my little clitoris between his lips and massaged it with his lips. It felt good and my love juices began to flow out. He sniffed it and then slurp it all up. "Wow, Mei you really get very wet, just like Sha. Love it."

While his lips were massaging my clit, his inserted 2 fingers into my cunt and began finger fucking me. I was going to cum soon but didn't know how to react. The only natural reaction was to reach down to touch his penis. It was really hard and heavy to the touch.

He gave out a soft moan and said, "that's nice Mei. Stroke it faster." He continued finger fucking me but had stopped massaging my clit with his lips. Instead his mouth was on my nipples sucking them as his fingers worked their magic inside my wet and slippery cunt.

"Faster, faster.... I like to cum the first time in your hand." I stroked him faster and then I felt his lance twitching in my hand and that unmistakable warm feeling of fresh semen landing on my thighs. I counted a total of 8 spurts and thought to myself - "for a guy who has sex daily, he is producing a very healthy load."

He took his mouth off my tits and slumped himself down on the mattress.

"Mei, continue touching me there. It will get hard very fast if you continue to fondle it." And true enough, his organ was again at full mast in less than a minute.

Once his cock was up, he pulled me on top of him and started sucking on my tits again. It was beginning to feel nice for me. His hands groped me all over and my hand reciprocated by fondling his now fully erect cock. He then pushed my head downwards. I knew what he needed. So moving my head down to his groin, I began by using the tip of my tongue to flick around his cock head. He began moaning but he was impatient. With one hand still on my nipple tweaking it, his other hand pressed my head down, causing his 6-incher to enter my mouth. "Suck it," he commanded.

I sucked the entire length of his cock, right to the hilt. Soon he was face-fucking me. His moans became louder and he sped up the pace, plunging the entire length of his shaft deep down into my mouth. Every now and then when his cock is fully embedded in my mouth, I would use my tongue to lick his very rounded and distended ball sac.

Each time my tongue touched his balls he would moan louder. He must have fucked me in the mouth for at least 15 minutes before he finally said to me "get ready Mei, I am cumming soon." But it wasn't another full minute before he went, "arrgggggggggggggggghhhhhh, here it cums, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmmmmming, ,,,,,"

He plunged his cock all the way into my mouth and left it there. He was motionless as his cock twitched and sent volleys of thick creamy spunk down my throat. This time I counted 6 spurts. After he cummed, he immediately withdrew his cock from my mouth and headed to the toilet. After he had washed his cock, he came back to the bed and to my surprise his cock was still hard and erect.

He smiled at me saying, "surprised that my cock is still raging hard? You ready for more action?"

He pulled me to the edge of the bed and commanded me to get on all fours. With a grin on his face he announced with bravado, "now get ready to be fucked doggie-style." Before he could finish the sentence, I felt the tip of his raging cock at the my cuntal entrance. Then with one forceful push, his entire shaft entered me. And then, he began pistoning his cock in and out of my pussy as if this was his last fuck. He lasted a very long time, sending me to 3 rounds of orgasm before he finally gasped, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmmmming, cummmmmmmmmmming,,,," then I felt his wetness splattering all against my cuntal walls. This time I counted only 4 spurts before he withdrew his cock entirely from my pussy.

He then commanded me, "turn around and clean my cock like a good girl." I took his softening cock in my mouth and clean it with my tongue.

When his cock was completely cleaned and has gone flaccid, he quickly dressed up. With a quick thank you, he bade me good-bye. Giving me a wink, he said, "I will be back for more."

That was the start of our weekly rendezvous until Sha's confinement was over and she was once again hungry for sex.