View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of lightNewsasap is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Today I wanted to pay my ml a 6th visit but she was fully booked. Maybe my review bring her business. Next time must ask her buy me 大鱼大肉。
Today is the 6th meet with my milf, as usual massage with the same services as my last visit. Still unable to fully unlock her. 看来有点行不通。

She said if she offer fj to her regular after a few rounds the regular will turn away becos men gets tired of same old dishes. Men always looking ahead to explore new bodies, big boob especially . 这是男人的本性。

She said she never trust any men and never give in easily, even if the men truly loves her also need to provide full financially support to her and her family.

The first courtship gift must be a Rolex watches, expensive gift to show his sincerity. Next is she wants to have an apartment back in Homeland to house her parents. She will not eye for handsome men. She observed many men did owned european cars but many of them can only afford to pay through installment plan,
Means not much spending power.

Then I ask her you have many regulars and she said 看不上眼, 全部是其子。

When a lady talk this to me what does she means?
When a lady buy me dinner what does that mean?
Looks like I am in the KC ring now.