View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
First trip to Batam since the COVID. Most places not much changes. A2 food court is still crowded with 2 big screen showing world cup live. Went to Mawar around 11.30am but not many ceweks, around 6-8. The price 1.2M to 1.8M. Walk around the area and other 1 joint offers LT after 7pm and Happy does not offer LT.
Thank you for sharing, bro.

Actually nowaday, almost every MP there is a booking joint to me, hehehe... go into any MP around that area, some can choose girl, some can't. But one can privately discuss with the girls during the massage session to come to your hotel after her work hours in the MP/s.

Believe me, bro. These girls know the market booking price. Good thing is their knowledge of the market booking price is still at the before-covid time (around a juta or so). And if there happen to be a girl that knows current booking price, can always discuss with the girl/s that since she is coming after work, price/s can then be lower-ed (yes, need to bargain a bit).

Those were the places whereby 800k to 1 juta girls still available.

I am currently enjoying myself in some "clean massage places", hehehe...

Quote:
Bro Nono, the nice noodle store at Penuin market is no longer available but the other one 古龙 is still around and business is still good.
Few months ago i was at Bai Long (inside penuin market), they are still opened. Ku Long at behind Gideon area still there. Bei Long at a2 also still open. For Bai long,you need to go before 12pm, if not earlier better.

I think next trip shall go visit them again,hehehe...

Quote:
I used my Wise debit card to pay for Grab, massage and food at the restaurant which their rate is 11340 much better than money changer in Batam at 11200. I also used it to draw cash but unfortunately the card get stucked in CIMB ATM after the money is dispersed. I quickly blocked the card
I still prefer using cash. Cards are for emergency only.

Nowaday, over the last 2 weeks or so, exchange rate at walk-in money changers has aften been above 11300+/SGD.

You thinking is quick, as in to quickly block your card after it got jammed. Not many are experienced enough to think quickly like you, hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info