View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Tried Angel recently.

To answer your question. NOPE.

Feel abit cheated. But I also didn’t pursue it during the session nor did she mention it.
What the....you didn't pursue means you didn't ask or? And you felt cheated? Then you shouldn't be visiting ML bro, sure get cheated, because all ML's ad got dragon and phoenix wor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
means only during sensual for that 10-20mins they should try not to use the phone?

cause sometimes feel a bit of phone usage is required for them ma in this line of work since they have to arrange their own appointments.. if totally no use phone then they only got like a 10-15min window and its not like the bros would reply instantly also after they message them back..

i mean like if they really using phone to make appt maybe still acceptable a bit.. if use to talk to friends, surf net during the session etc then of course is a big No No
Actually I disagree. Even light usage to answer a quick message, the ML should have the courtesy to ask customer if it's ok. The arrangement of schedule would usually have been completed the night before they rest or before they start. The few available slots left for the day would then be arranged during the time when customer is showering or while waiting for customers to come up. To do one hand massage is quite disrespectful to customer's timing, it just mean very poor time management on the ML's part.

I am more forgivable if she is new, first few days and trying to understand the works, check numbers etc.