View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 15
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Actually I disagree. Even light usage to answer a quick message, the ML should have the courtesy to ask customer if it's ok. The arrangement of schedule would usually have been completed the night before they rest or before they start. The few available slots left for the day would then be arranged during the time when customer is showering or while waiting for customers to come up. To do one hand massage is quite disrespectful to customer's timing, it just mean very poor time management on the ML's part.

I am more forgivable if she is new, first few days and trying to understand the works, check numbers etc.
Ya they should get some tricks from Aini in which she is able to arrange 1-2weeks of appointments without touching the phone at all during the session. Even if it us a 90 or 120 mins session.