View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5760 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbrian View Post
My ultimate fantasy is to have a nice memorable sex with a lady who does wear hijab...any hints how to hook one up?
As I wrote in 2016, I had this experience ONCE in my life, and of course it was in Batam. Where else, if not there??

I noticed her on WeChat (people nearby), but I did not write. She must have noticed me too, because the day after, without me doing anything from my side, she sent me "Hello". Then, we started to talk.

Many local girls, even if strictly obeying moral rules, are happy to chat with a foreigner. They consider interesting to have a foreign friend to chat with. Of course I am not interested to that, but after a short conversation I felt there was potential.
I did not want to be unrespectful, and I just kept the conversation on the level "I like to have a friend here". My antennas are well trained, so I immediately understand the level of naughtiness of ladies I meet. To cut the story short, after a couple of hours of chat (not consecutive - that's why it's good to stay in Batam one whole week, instead of a quick weekend), we came to the point that she claimed to be a very good sucker .
Good to hear that, but how to meet? She claimed to go out very seldom, mainly to buy things at the market. Well, I got such a good feeling that I ignored my firm rule "never call a wechat girl to my room without knowing her before" and I proposed to come visit my room in the morning, rather than meeting at night.

You know how things work in a Muslim country, even open to sin and sinful people as Batam. I think it is not a good idea to go to my room passing by the reception with a lady dressed in that way, even if Formosa staff has seen me with any kind of girl, from the youngest to the old one, even a group of 3-4. She also claimed she never visited a foreigner in a hotel room. The good point is that Formosa is full of Malaysian and Indonesian tourist families or business travellers. So, a single lady entering the premises cannot really be noticed.

It was really nice to hear her pushing the door and entering my room with a bright smile saying HELLO next morning. She is a nice lady. Intelligent and friendly. Also attractive, less than 30yo and very good in conversation.

Hot as hell! She was really addicted to give BJ, but no fuck.
She never removes her hijab outside, she said, because she's used to that.
She made an exception after a while she was exercising her oral skills on me, because "I don't want to make my hijab dirty. How could I go back home??"
Before leaving my room, she smiled to me and told me "I need to DRINK". Ok, fresh milk served again. Enjoy. Not a drop fell on floor. And hijab on place.

Yes, she was NOT a working lady. No money! She did not want me to even offer her a coffee in my room! She even warned me to not give confidence to other girls in Batam because "Be careful! They are bad girls who only want your money!".
I replied that I was grateful for her warning and I would have been careful.

Regrettably, I could not meet her again. She also changed wechat id after few months, and I could not find her anymore. She told me she was working in a shop somewhere in Malaysia, before disappearing. GOSH

PS: if YOU are a Samster, and recognizes yourself in the story above, please get back to me! I MISS YOU!

Last edited by Black Page; 14-05-2018 at 06:13 PM.