View Single Post
Old 18-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Diary of a world traveller wannabe

So this meetups with Gal B continue like clock work. After gym in the morning, will swing over to the meeting point, pick her up and off to the hotel.

Although we don't talk much in the room, partly because I need to be home by certain time. The focus was just to have fun, play and do the deed and go.

In between, I been on the hunt for gals who will go all the way. So Gal B is just to keep it going until she is ready to be deflowered. So one night I got another message from her.

Gal B: Hey, can chat a bit?
Me: Hey back. Sure. What's in your mind?

Gal B: I quarreled with my gf today.
Me: Oh, why? She suspect that you got me on the side?

Gal B: No, I don't think so. Anyway, about the allowance. You can help to increase?
Me: [subject suddenly changed? knn] Hmm...can, but you need to earn it.

Gal B: How much more can you give if I let you hmm.. do it?
Me: Well, I will provide you $xxx more

Gal B: Nah, I think I worth more than that....
Me: Well, we can still negotiate further. Since you said you don't like to give BJ, if you agree to do it, you can stop doing that. How about that?

Gal B: Hmm..let me think
Me: OK, you think about it. If you agree, we can start this new arrangement in our next meet up.

I leave our conversation at that. The ball now is in her court. If she agreed to go further, I will have what I want and she can stop doing something she don't really enjoy. It's a win-win, sort of.

Although I love girls who give great BJ. I find some gals really not into this. Personally I love to go down on girls and bring them off first. Anyway, I respect her likings and willing to compromise

I ever met a gal who gives great BJ and will swallow all too. Maybe it's a story for another day