Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sgdiscov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phuket 2022 post-pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by belzybob View Post
You don't say when you are planning to go. Things are changing very quickly, so what is written today will have changed tomorrow!

Plenty of options in Pa Tong and some in Phuket town. Christine Soapy seems to still be closed, but plenty HE massage shops open now in Pa Tong.

July will be the next big change on immigration, maybe all restrictions will go then, so don't book things too soon.
Hey bros, long time reader, first poster.

Phuket town: new Angel is open, looks promising, but at 2pm is ded. Not too far, there is a place open for soapy fun. Look for "Carnation"

In Patong the second road parallel to the beach (Ratuthit) has loooots of MPs, it's almost overwhelming to walk 5-10 mins because so many options and girls trying to invite you in. Lots of them are old and ugly but some look young and promising.

Went to a place called Benz (seems to hv multiple shops with this name), took a hot SYT looking ML and received a great, proper massage for ~45mins. Then GQ popped with everything on the menu Opted for BBBJ for 1k thb, didn't nego. The place is a bit open concept so didn't want full. Next time I go there I will def ask for a private room (not sure if they hv).