View Single Post
Old 23-01-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: End of a fwb relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandyx View Post
Hi all,

Recently ended a 1yr+ relationship with a fwb, and feeling sadness and emptiness inside.

It was crazy how we started but suffice to say I won't find another fwb easily again (without deep pockets). We had a common understanding not to reveal our real identities (names, company, etc) as we were both local professionals. Nevertheless, we have a good time having lunches/dinners, and good intimacy with some memorable 5-star hotel fun on important occasions for us.

Probably because I'm divorced, hence looking for a little bit more then bang&go FL-type as my emotional jar is empty. It was good to have someone to chat with (even just on a weekly basis) after a tiring week at work. Now that it has ended, I don't feel the urge to look for FL so I guess its not just the sex. I understand intellectually that this day would come, but I still feel emotionally affected at this moment.

Wondering if any bro/sis went through the same thing?
yours at least 1 yr. mine 3 months nia. not enough sia. now she had a kid with someone else... i dont mind continue the discreet fwb with her if she wants.

Last edited by ahgore; 23-01-2023 at 01:20 PM.