Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18H38 [2022]

Tried G9 on OKTs recommendation.

She got the pretty poly/uni girl next door look. Gave me a massage in the room, showered me and then proceeded to the deed.

She gave me a nice bbbj and moved her hands around my body and played with my balls alot which got me aroused quite fast.

She has natural B-C and it is so good to bang her and see her trying to hold in some of her moans after awhile she just gave up.

Language wise she can speak some english and mandarin and a very service oriented girl.

Overall 8/10. Ill say because of the price of this house and if im using my experience with her as a benchmark i may just retire from ML and FLs. For a lower price i am getting far better service and a far better experience. Ill say some of the girls in thsi house can really fight with the girls in dome 1 in terms of looks.

Spent some time observing the girls in the tank also, i dont feel the bitchy competitive vibe overall so hopefully should be alright. I am already eyeing on G8, G12, G17. G3 i am abit hesitant cause she gave me abit of the cold vibe but when i saw customers walking in she still paid attention so i am still 50-50 on her. G18 gave me the super ice queen vibe so i am going to avoid her for now. If anyone experienced otherwise please correct me if im wrong for G18.