View Single Post
Old 20-09-2023, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Visited Jing for a reliable and relaxing massage plus jg session.

As I recently just recovered from slight infection, I asked Jing to pay extra care to my nether regions, to help remove toxins and increase blood flow, since I also felt that my shooting strength has taken a hit since haven't visited in awhile.

She was actually my second round, after I visited my regular in LS for fun and release. As per mentioned by several other bros her jg experience is very relaxing and closer to edging, making sure every part of your bro is working at max, but this time because I wanted more healing, she was pressing down on the regions surrounding my bro.

As she was bringing me up onto the mountain and chuckling as I was squirming, I could feel a giant tidal wave coming and told her to go faster... and that was when my bro outperformed and shot his shot past my shoulder! A guy can only applaud when a woman brings you to such a beautiful climax.

She requested that I write an FR so that bros know that she and the girls are still working hard and looking to service you. Later this year she intends to visit Thailand to pick up professional prostate massage - so expect an expanded menu when she returns.

Looking forward to that as well, I guess